Sunday, March 20, 2011

Koi Fish Pond Table Cloth

We have a black dinning room table and my son has been destroying it by banging his silverware on it.  I have been trying to figure out what to do.  We use place mats, but it has become fun for him to move the place mat around, throw it on the floor, etc...  So I thought about get black vinyl and making a cute table cloth out of it, but when I got to the store, I decided to try something different.  I used this picture that hangs in our dinning room for inspiration and decided to make a Koi fish pond table cloth and get clear vinyl to cover it. (The clear vinyl was my mom's idea)
I might add more smaller Koi fish, but for now, it is finished :)

 The next morning we showed my son our Koi fish pond and he thought it was the coolest thing!
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. You are so smart! We have the same problem... I'll have to see if I can be as creative and smart as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 Most Common Top koi fish craft Here are many Koi Fish Crafts projects, activities, and ideas for you and your kids. Find out about Arts and Crafts Projects with Koi Fish craft cardboard

    ReplyDelete