Thursday, July 21, 2011

Father's Day last minute decor

For Father's Day, I really wanted to make this banner:


but alas, I was a little crafted out by the time we left, so we did a last minute throw together.  And even though I wanted it to look awesome, the guys really didn't care and thought this this was awesome! 
 Then I got the idea for their gift also on www.tipjunkie.com , but I can't seem to find it anywhere.  Basically, we put candy in a cup and made a little flag that said
"Happy Father's Day".  (We also made an "Awesome Uncle" candy cup)
I wish I could find the site, because it looked a lot classier :)
On the front of the candy cup is a Hershey's candy bar, wrapped in a tie wrapper and we had to use medical tape to secure it to the cup. 
(like I said, it was a little "on the fly" but the guys felt spoiled)

 My mom wanted to give the guys gifts wearing tiaras. 
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment